
While looking at books on Amazon recently, I came across this one - "Organized Simplicity - The clutter-free approach to intentional living" - and I decided to order it! I am only a few chapters into it, but I already LOVE it!!
As you know, I am always trying to clear out the clutter, and live a more simple, organized life. This book talks about how to "remove the things that don't matter to you, (so that) you are free to focus on only the things that are meaningful to you."
I like this book, because it's realistic. The author, Tsh Oxenreider, doesn't expect you to quit your job, sell your house and all of your possessions, get rid of your vehicle, move out into the woods, and live solely off the land. She realizes that that is not a realistic approach to "simple" living.
She talks about the definition of "simple living" - "Living holistically with your life's purpose". She talks about not only de-cluttering your material things, but your whole life. Where are you wasting time? Where are you wasting money?
I am looking forward to finishing this book, and continuing my journey to "organized simplicity"! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment