Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 6 & 7

Day 6 - Saturday April 23rd/11

Today was a little bit different, since it is a weekend. I usually don't get up early on weekends to shower, but instead wait until the kids get up, around 7am, and then shower a bit later in the morning. So this morning I got up when the kids did, and then did my workout around 7:30am, before feeding the kids breakfast. It worked out pretty good, although I must say I was quite a bit more tired, since I hadn't had my coffee yet!!

Day 7 - Sunday April 24th/11

Today is Easter!! I have to say that I am very proud of myself for even exercising on Easter! Again I did my workout around 7:30am, after the kids got up and checked out their Easter baskets, but before I got showered and ready to go to my sister-in-laws for brunch.

Today marks 1 full week of working out, every single day. That is big for me, and I am proud of myself. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning, but I am unsure of how much weight I will have lost, since I have not really been focusing on my eating. I am hoping to have lost a couple of pounds. This next week I want to get all of the Easter junk food cleared out of the house, and hopefully start hardcore on my eating the following week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...