I am generally not an outdoor person, but there is something about being at the lake that just draws you outside. We fished, we went for walks, we went on hikes, we went to the park. We were really only inside to eat and sleep, and half of the time we ate while on the boat or taking a break from hiking!
There is something about the lake air that is just so calming and rejuvenating. I consciously breath deeper, and I can feel my mind clearing. I tend to reflect on the path my life is currently taking, and I usually gain clarity, suddenly realizing what is, and isn't working.
I love the lake. I wish I could live there all of the time - or at least the 5 months of the year that it's open. But until that time, I will look forward to going back in the summer! :)







1 comment:
Yeah for vacations!!!! Beautiful lake! So excited for your family to be able to go and enjoy.
Post a Comment