Day 25 - Thursday May 12th/11
Last night I went clothes shopping. As a teenager, I used to love clothes shopping, now I hate it. I can't shop at stores that I used to shop at, because I need bigger sizes, and nothing ever looks good on me. I dress like a slob, because I am always trying to hide my fat, and I literally only have a few shirts and a couple pairs of pants that fit me.
I realize that I will never have a bikini body. I just won't. But I think that I can get to the point of looking okay in clothes again. I want to get to that point. I want to be comfortable with my body, and not always be paranoid that everyone is staring at how fat I am.
Day 26 - Friday May 13th/11
Today I decided to try level 3. It was too hard, and I will be sticking with level 2! I figured it was worth a try, since I only have a few days left.
This morning, the kids and I went for a walk. Actually, they rode their bikes, and I walked, pushing Sage in her stroller. I discovered that this can be a great way for me to get some extra cardio in!! I was totally power walking to try and keep up with them, and could feel the burn by the time we got home! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment