Day 15 - Monday May 2nd/11
Today marks the end of 2 weeks, the half-way point of the 30 Day Shred. Unfortunately, the only thing it seems to be "shredding" is my confidence in exercise as a form of weight loss.
I weighed myself this morning, and I am 227lbs. That's right, I gained 2 lbs this week. Ask me if I'm impressed. I know I need to fix my eating, but I was hoping that i could lose some weight with exersice alone. I guess not.
Today I bumped it up to level 2 of the 30 Day Shred (there are 3 levels, I have been doing level 1 up until now). It was definitely harder, but it was nice to change it up after doing the same workout for the past 2 weeks straight!
Day 16 - Tuesday May 3rd/11
I did level 2 again today. I also ate like crap. This was supposed to be my week of good eating, but so far I am not off to a good start! I have just been so stressed lately - I can NOT seem to get everything done that I want to do!! And eating is part of my relax/de-stress routine. I need to change my routine, and find some other way to unwind!
No comments:
Post a Comment