Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 21 & 22

Day 21 - Sunday May 8th/11

Today is Mother's Day. All of the kids (except Sage), slept over at my parents house last night, and we are going over there this morning for brunch. So I got up early, even though I REALLY would have liked to sleep in, and I did my exercising. Early morning exercising, is really NOT for me. I only end up giving it a half-assed effort, because I am so tired the whole time!!

Day 22 - Monday May 9th/11

Today marks 3 weeks. I weighed myself this morning, and I am 227lbs. I didn't gain anything this week, but I also didn't lose anything. I REALLY want to try hard to eat good this week. I NEED to start seeing some weight-loss soon, to lift my spirits, and make me feel like working out is actually worth my time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...