Day 23 - Tuesday May 10th/11
I have decided that after I am done my 30 days, I will not be continuing on with the 30 Day Shred. It just doesn't do enough for me, and to be honest, doing the same workout video, day after day, gets to be quite boring! I am still going to exercise, but I want to change it up a bit. I am planning on adding more cardio, to hopefully help with weight loss. I want to alternate, one day cardio (jogging/walking on my treadmill), the next day a workout video. If anyone has any suggestions for good videos - especially ones targeting abs - please let me know! :)
Day 24 - Wednesday May 11th/11
For the past several months (I think we started back in September!), my friend Kandice and I have had a standing date for Wednesday evenings. We usually go to the mall, and go out for dinner. It's our "me" time, our time to get away from our families, relax, and take a much needed break!
I have always looked at going out for dinner as a treat, and I feel like I should indulge, and have whatever I want - even if I am trying to watch what I eat. The problem is, now that it is an almost weekly thing, it is no longer a rare treat, and I need to start making some wiser choices.
So tonight, I didn't go with my usual pasta meal, I made a wiser choice, and had a salad instead. And you know what? I really enjoyed it, and didn't feel like I was depriving myself at all!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment