Day 19 - Friday May 6th/11
I did good with my eating yesterday, and I did pretty good today, except that Gairod and I went out for dinner. I am easing into the eating part. The exercise is going good. I am enjoying level 2, it is harder, but I am finding that I am getting more stamina, more flexibility, and I am getting stronger. I guess the working out is doing something!
Day 20 - Saturday May 7th/11
I am finding myself starting to try to think of ways to add more activity into my daily life. Parking farther away at the mall, going for walks with the kids, even when the weather isn't *ideal* (I am very much a fair weather outdoor person - and if you know Alberta at all, you know that we really don't have an abundance of fair weather! lol!), doing yard work while the kids play outside, etc.
I want to teach my kids to lead a healthy, active, lifestyle. I do NOT want them to become those kids that sit inside and play video games or watch TV all of the time. I also know that the best way to teach them, is to lead by example. So I am trying to become a better example.
No comments:
Post a Comment