Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 8 & 9

Day 8 - Monday April 25th/11

This is why I hate exercising. After a whole week of faithfully working out, I lost nothing. That's right, not even a single pound. I am still sitting solidly at 225lbs. I am disappointed, but I should have known that this would happen. Typically, working out alone does NOT help me to lose weight. I HAVE to control my eating if I want to see progress. Of course, because now we have a house full of Easter treats. I am going to try one more week of mainly focusing on just exercising, so that I can "get rid of" all the junk in the house. Then next week, I will start hard core on my eating.

Day 9 - Tuesday April 26th/11

Today was not a typical day, yet I still managed to get my workout in! :) The triplets had a chance to be on a breakfast show this morning, so we were out of the house by 6:30am! By the time we got home, it was almost 11am, and I was tired, but I got changed, and did my workout right away, before I got even more tired, and less enthusiastic about doing it! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...