Day 17 - Wednesday May 4th/11
Today was hard. I *almost* didn't do my workout today. I contemplated skipping it, so that I could get some more stuff done around the house. I thought "what's the point? It's not helping me lose weight anyway!" Then I ate a cookie. That is my main problem - eating. I KNOW it's my main problem, I just don't know how to get in the mindset to fix it.
Day 18 - Thursday May 5th/11
Today I decided to start back on Slimfast for breakfast and lunch. I know it would be better if I just ate healthy, but for now, this is easier. If I can stick to Slimfast for breakfast and lunch, eat a healthy snack in the afternoon, a modest dinner, and NO snacking in the evening, I know I will lose some weight. If I start to lose some weight, I am hoping that it will fuel me to make further changes to my eating.
No comments:
Post a Comment