Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where do I fit in?

Sometimes I feel so lonely, and like I don't really have any friends, because I don't really "fit in" with anyone. Jade is almost 6 1/2. Most of the other moms at school are around 10 years older than me, and live in the "nice" part of town, so we have a hard time relating to each other. Most of the other people in town that are around my age, are just starting their families, so they only have one baby/toddler, and again, can't really relate to me, since I have an older child and 3 toddlers! It's just so hard sometimes, feeling like I don't really have any friends. I feel so isolated sitting at home all the time, but it is hard and boring to go out by myself. With winter just around the corner, I know it is going to get worse, the weather is already starting to get colder, making it harder to bundle everyone up and leave the house. I really wish I had a good friend that lived across the street or something, someone I could get together with often for play dates, another adult to talk to during the day.

1 comment:

Nothing shocks me anymore... said...

There are many people who can relate to that! Do you have any local multiples organizations? Have you checked into Triplet Connection online? Atleast there you will find people who know what you are going through...

(I foudn you at LF on BBC)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...