I just finished cleaning out the cupboard under the bathroom sink! Yay! There was a bunch of stuff under there, that whenever I clean it out, I always put it back and think "we MIGHT need this one day". Well today, I threw it all out! lol! If we haven't used it in the 2 years we have been in this house, chances are we aren't going to use it! I feel so good after cleaning stuff out - weird, I know - but it's like a weight is lifted off of me!
On the weekend, Gairod and I cleaned out our deep freezes. That was another HUGE accomplishment. We have 2 deep freezes, and since Gairod hunts and fishes, they are both usually pretty full! One of them needed to be defrosted VERY badly, so we went through them both, and got rid of 1 1/2 large garbage bags of stuff that was old, freezer burnt, or we didn't even know what it was! lol! Now I feel like I actually know what we have for meat, and can plan my meals accordingly!
Last night, I went through the babies toys, and got rid of a bunch of the really baby ones, like rattles and teethers. I got rid of 2 small garbage bags of stuff, but you really wouldn't even know it, since we still have WAY too many toys! I am going to give most of them to my sister who is expecting, and I will keep a few favorites, for when we hopefully have baby #5!
No comments:
Post a Comment