There really isn't much point to this post, I just really need to get my feelings out. I mentioned before that Gairod was in Vegas this past weekend, but I never elaborated on it. That is because I was against it. A friend of Gairods is getting married in November, and Gairod is in the wedding party. One of the other guys in the wedding party, wanted them all to go to Vegas for the stag. I should mention that neither of the other guys are married or have any kids. I said no way, we don't have the money to waste, and in my opinion, it isn't very appropriate for a married man with 4 kids to go to Vegas with the guys! At first Gairod didn't really want to go either, but then he decided that he was going to go. I was mad. We haven't even been on a honeymoon, because we paid for our wedding ourselves, and didn't have the money to go on a trip right away. I want to re-develop our basement, but Gairods biggest excuse is that we don't have the money right now. Funny, he has no problem finding the money to do something HE wants to do!
I love my husband, and I trust him. I know he would NEVER cheat on me, or do anything he knows I wouldn't approve of, but I DON'T trust his "friends". I say "friends" because he is really only friends with the groom. The other 2 guys that went, we went to high school with, and they still haven't grown up. I KNEW they would be going to the strippers, and getting lap dances and everything else, hence the reason I didn't want Gairod to go! They call Las Vegas "Sin City" for a reason.
I am mad that he didn't seem to care enough about me to respect my wishes and not go. He said he "had" to, for his friend. What about your wife? Do you not care what she wants?
He says he didn't get any lap dances, and I believe him. But they did go to the strippers, and that bugs me. I do not, never have, and never will, have the body of a stripper. I don't want him seeing me naked, and comparing me to some skank who takes off her clothes for a living! I have tons of stretch marks and extra skin (carrying triplets to almost 35 weeks will do that to you!) and I am self-conscious enough about my body, I don't need more reason to feel worse about myself.
So he gets home yesterday, and spends like 2 hours giving me a play-by-play of their weekend. There were a few REALLY sketchy things, that I am not even going to get into, because they didn't directly involve Gairod, but one of the other guys, just further reason I didn't want him going!
He is so tired from his long weekend, that he goes to bed at 9pm. Actually first he fell asleep on the couch at around 8pm, woke up at 9pm, gets up and says "I'm going to bed" and off he goes. I haven't seen him in 3 nights, and was really hoping to have sex last night, I missed him, and needed to feel like he still loves me, especially after spending a weekend in Vegas looking at strippers. I realize he was tired, but so was I! I spent the whole weekend alone, looking after the kids, with no break! If he wanted to have sex, he could have asked me to come to bed with him, but obviously he wasn't interested. I am also mad because I should be ovulating soon, so I was counting on having sex last night to increase our chances of conceiving.
I am so angry right now, but somehow I need to let it all go, and move on. It's all in the past now, Gairod didn't do anything bad, but for some reason it still bugs me.
No comments:
Post a Comment