Okay, I am feeling a lot better today about the whole Gairod/Vegas thing! I knew it would help just to get my feelings out. We talked last night, and I feel better about things!
Now to figure out my messed up cycles! I am so frustrated! I am on cd (cycle day) 18 today, which for me is typically my ovulation day, but instead I have been spotting for the past 3 days!! What the heck is going on?? Why can't I just have a normal working body like everyone else??
I know I said I wasn't going to stress over getting pregnant, and I am trying really hard not to, but it is hard when things aren't working the way they should be! I wouldn't wish fertility issues on ANYONE! It is so hard when you want a baby so badly, and it just doesn't happen. I am sure some of you reading this are probably rolling your eyes at me, and thinking I should be grateful for the 4 healthy kids that I already have, and I AM very grateful for them, but that doesn't erase the desire for another one, and only someone who desires a large family can really understand how I feel!
1 comment:
I'm with you on the whole mess! I hope your cycle straightens out soon! ((HUGS))
Post a Comment