I'm really not a negative person.......
For anyone that happens to read my blog, I just want you to know, I'm really not a negative person! I just find that it really helps me, to get my thoughts out. If I walk around holding everything in, it starts to eat away at me. If I get my issues out on paper (or in typing!) it helps me to let go of those feelings, and move on! So I hope you all don't think I am a big downer, cause I'm really not :)
2 comments:
I dont think that at all. I understand 100%! I have thought about starting a seperate blog, so that I can do the same thing! the blog I have now is for the boys, and to keep everyone updated on them. So I dont right about my problems! I have NO friends at all! I have lived here in CA for almost 2 years now! And I have NO ONE! I am in the same boat as you! I have made one great triplet momma friend who lives in TX, but we talk almost everyday and send each other coupons, toys, clothes for the boys...So I have ONE person I can relate to! I too wish I had someone who I could actually talk with in person and have playdates, etc....
Thanks for your comment Cassie, it's nice to know I am not the only one who feels this way!
Post a Comment