Cole :)
Cole is our high-maintenance child, always has been, right from birth! I sometimes call him a Drama Queen, because he is the first one to laugh about something, but also the first one to cry! He is the biggest of the three, always has been, staying steady around the 50th percentile. He is a very needy child, that loves to cuddle, and sit in your lap. All day he is a Mommy's boy, but as soon as Daddy walks through the door, he only want him, and will cry until Daddy picks him up!

3 comments:
He's a cutie pie...how can you turn down those big expressive eyes when he wants momma!? I know I can't for my little one with the big brown eyes! LOL
I would love to sit and hold him all day - if I had nothing else that needed to get done and no other children! lol! He was meant to be an only child!
He is so handsome!
Post a Comment