Monday, October 27, 2008

Week 3

Well, today was my weigh-in for week 3, and I am down 1 1/2 pounds. I really would have liked it to be a little more, but I guess some is better than none, right?! That puts me at a total of 7 1/2 pounds in 3 weeks. Even if the scale isn't exactly doing what I want it to, I am definitely feeling better, so I will keep at it, and hopefully keep losing! I don't know if I will hit my goal, (20 pounds in 8 weeks) but I will keep trying!

On a better note, it is starting to look like I might actually ovulate this month, (I am over a week past the time I usually ovulate) so I will cross my fingers and pray that I do, and we get pregnant! A girl can dream, can't she?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...