Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Housework

Now that I feel in control of my eating and exercising, I really want to get my house under control! I have really been struggling in this area. I can't seem to find the time to do basic cleaning (bathroom, floors, dusting) let alone deep cleaning and re-organizing! It is driving me crazy! I am really a "clean" person at heart, but sometimes my house will go for weeks without the floors being cleaned!!
This past weekend, I decided to try something new. I got Gairod to take all the kids out of the house for an hour (I would have liked 2 hours, but that would have been pushing it!) and I cleaned the bathroom and all floors. It was so much easier to clean in peace and quiet, and not trying to work around kids! I would love to be able to do this once a week, but with Gairod's inconsistent weekend schedule, I know this is not possible. So I am hoping to find someone else (maybe my mom?) who would take them all for a couple hours, once a week. Then maybe our house could actually get cleaned on a regular basis!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...