Monday, October 20, 2008

2 Weeks

I am a little frustrated today. It has been two weeks now, so I weighed myself this morning....................and NOTHING!! I haven't lost a single pound!!! I am trying to remind myself that on "The Biggest Loser" they always talk about how week 2 is notoriously the worst week for weight loss. Your body is in shock, and kind of shuts down. I really feel that I ate okay this week, of course it could have been better, but it wasn't terrible! I also exercised 4 days this week, one up from last week!
I am not going to dwell on it, I am going to try and look at the positive, the fact that at least I didn't gain! I still have my 6 pound loss from last week, so that is good! I will keep on going, and try to eat a little better this week, and hopefully see a loss!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...