We are home, YAY! :)
Unfortunately our "weekend away" wasn't as relaxing as I was hoping it would be! We were up late Friday night, and I started my period. Just what I needed when I had to be in a wedding the next day! Saturday morning I was up early, and had to be at the hair dressers for 8am. I had a headache that got worse and worse all day, and by the time we were done pictures and driving around in the limo, I felt sick to my stomach because my head was hurting so bad! It was awful!! When we got to the reception my stomach started to feel better, but my poor head was still pounding! I felt like such a downer, all I wanted to do was go back to the hotel and go to bed! After taking a million Tylenol, my head finally started to feel a bit better, and we ended up staying at the reception until about 11:30pm. This morning we got up fairly early, ate breakfast, and started home. I was missing my kids, and really wanted to get home to them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment