Well, the kids all slept great last night, I didn't hear a sound out of any of them, we put the humidifier in their room before they went to bed, so I think that definitely helped! Then even slept in an hour later than usual, but when they did wake up, and I went into their room, there were 2 cribs full of puke, and 2 puke covered kids :( All my hopes and plans for the day were dashed, just like that!
I had to bath Cole right away, he had it in his hair and everything! Poor Kadance looked like she was on deaths doorstep! I got her changed, and she was just like a rag doll, totally listless and pale, so I got her laying on the couch with a bucket, and she proceeded to throw up a few more times throughout the morning. I put them all down for a nap early, and Cole only slept for an hour and woke up crying and cranky, so I brought him out and he layed on my chest on the couch while the others still napped. When the others woke up, Kadance was doing MUCH better, she actually looked alive, and was hungry and thirsty! I finally went and layed Cole back down, cause all he wanted to do was lay on me, meaning I couldn't do anything else!
Unfortunately, our plans of taking everyone out trick-or-treating are going to have to change. I think I will take out Jade and possibly Hayden, and Gairod will stay home with the other two and hand out candy. I am totally disappointed that they have to be sick on Halloween, I was really looking forward to taking them out in their cute costumes :(
No comments:
Post a Comment