Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So far, so good!

So far, I am doing good with my goals to eat better, exercise, and simplify!

I am onto day 3 of eating healthy and exercising, and things are going well. Not perfect, but I am not striving for perfection, since I know that is unrealistic!

I have decided to not try so hard to get pregnant these next 2 months, since I am not too keen on a July or August baby, so I am hoping to use this time to get a handle on my weight so that if a do get pregnant a few months from now, I will be at a healthier weight to start!

I have also simplified my role of Triplet Support for TTMAC. I have been very stressed about this lately because I was trying to do more than I need to. I was contemplating quitting, but after talking to one of the co-presidents, I have realized that I don't need to do ALL that the past Triplet Support coordinators have done.

Now I just need to get my house in order, and things will be on the right track!

1 comment:

Teesa69 said...

Sounds like you and I are on the same page, trying to get things done and on the up and up!!

BTW: I tagged you...I was tagged twice and now you're one of my victims...see my blog for directions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...