Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bath Time :)

Can you believe I have hardly any pictures of the kids in the bath?! I hate when I get so wrapped up in the busy-ness of life that I forget to stop and enjoy the moments. So a couple evenings ago, I decided to slow down, and take some picture of the little kids in the tub :)
Cole

Hayden
Kadance

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love bath pictures! So cute! Do you bathe them all together? I do, but it is getting to the point where its dangerous! They REFUSE to sit! Not sure what to do...other than bathe them seperately!

Jenn said...

We have tried a few times to bath them all together, but it has never really worked out - they usually end up soaking the whole bathroom! Plus I am usually the only one home when they bath, so I can't leave 2 in the tub to go get one in their pj's, and our bathroom is too small to do it all in there!
We have always done it "assembly line" style, one right after the other. In, washed and out! It kind of sucks they don't get to play in the water, but they are used to it now!

Cassie said...

Im alone too :( I just close the door to the bathroom, get them out one at a time and dry them, then they all go to our bedroom to get dressed! Our bathroom is SUPER small also! Oh, my boys SOAK the bathroom also! They like to throw cupfuls of water on the floor!I keep a towel close by to soak up the mess!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...