Okay, so I TOTALLY stole this idea from someone else's blog (I just changed the name and day!) But I think it is a great idea, and they say that imitation is the sincerest form or flattery, so.....
Every Friday, I will have "Flashback Friday", where I will post a picture (or a couple pictures) that are at least a year old. It is so neat to look back and see how much people (especially children) change!
So here are my pictures for today! These were taken a year ago, when the babies were 7 months old! I can't believe how little they look! It makes me sad to think that my babies are growing up, and they really aren't babies anymore :(


2 comments:
Aww, I've never seen a pic of all your kids in one shot!! I LOVE multiples too...
And No, I don't mind at all..I got the idea from someone else anyhow :)
I used to ALWAYS take tons of pic of all three (or four) of them together! But now none of them will stay still long enough for me to get any decent pics!
Post a Comment