Friday, October 17, 2008

On My Own

Gairod left yesterday for Vegas for 4 days, for a friends stag. My feelings on this are a total different story, and I really don't feel like getting into it right now.
So anyways, I am on my own until Sunday. It's not really a big deal, since I am on my own a lot of the time anyways, but I like knowing that Gairod will be home sometime in the evening, and having him in bed next to me at night! I am lonely! I give a lot of credit to women who's husbands work out of town, and are left on their own for weeks at a time, I don't know if I could do it!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Go Girl! I never get caught up on the housework!

We get respite services since we have NO family nearby to help...or any friends. We moved to CA from NC, so all our family is FAR away! You should look into it!

I think we will take the boys to get their pics taken, but one at a time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...