I can already say, that I am SO happy that I arranged carpooling with another mom I know! She is going to pick Jade up every morning and take her to school, and I am going to pick up Jade and her little boy everyday after school.
Last year I had to take Jade to school and back every day. It was a pain in the mornings, having to wake up the little kids, and rush to get everyone ready and out the door by 8:30 every morning. It was also a pain in the afternoons, having to wake the little kids up from their naps to go get Jade. I SO wish we had busing here, but being a small town, that is not an option. SO, I figured if I could at least avoid the morning stress/rush to get out the door, I wouldn't mind waking the kids from their nap in the afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment