Okay, I am going crazy! This baby needs to hurry up and get here!!! At least I know that if not before, it will be here on Tuesday (or Wednesday)!!
I had a bit of a stressful day yesterday.
A while back, I posted about how my in-laws were going to be away this weekend, at a wedding. Well shortly after we found that out, my mother-in-law changed her mind, and said that if I hadn't had the baby yet, she would stay home (they don't even really know the people who are getting married, so I really don't know why they were planning on going in the first place!!). That made me feel much better, since she is supposed to be watching the kids while we go to the hospital. So I told my mom not to worry about being a back-up, and since then, my sister has started going back to work, and my mom is babysitting Lily most evenings and weekends, so it would be harder for her to come out here and watch the kids anyways (that's a WHOLE different story, and I really don't feel like getting into it right now!).
ANYWAYS, for some reason I was having a bit of an emotional day yesterday, maybe it was because I watched the season premier of Grey's Anatomy while the kids napped, which ALWAYS makes me cry, pregnant or not! lol!
Just as I was getting the kids up to go get Jade from school, my father-in-law stopped by (he ALWAYS stops by at the most inconvenient times!). I was trying to get Hayden to stop crying (he was still tired) and get everyone's shoes on, and my father-in-law says "so, you know we're going to that wedding this weekend, right?" and I said "Yeah, but Lorna's staying home, right?" and he said "No, she's coming now, didn't Gairod tell you?!" I said "NO, what are we supposed to do if I go into labour???" he said "I don't know, I thought Gairod talked to you about it". At this point I was PISSED, and I HAD to leave to get Jade, or I was going to be late, so I was really short with him, and left. I almost started crying as soon as I got into the suburban, I was totally pissed off, and freaking out! I called Gairod on my cell, and he said that Thursday night his dad called him on his way home from work, and said that Kody and Kim really wanted Lorna to come, so that Kim would have someone to talk to and hang out with (besides Durno, Gairod's dad), since Kody is in the wedding party, and they really don't know ANYONE, except the groom! Gairod told him that he would have to talk to me, because he didn't know if my parents would be available or not. But Gairod forgot to talk to me about it Thursday night, and apparently Lorna and Durno just assumed it was fine for them to go.
I was SO pissed off! You don't tell someone you are going to be home and able to watch their kids, and then at the last minute change your mind!! Apparently Kim needing a "friend" to talk to, is much more important then us having someone to watch our kids if I go into labour!! I AM overdue, and statistically, the chances of me going into labour go UP every day that I am late!
Gairod was pissed too, and yesterday before they left, his dad told him to call one of their cell phones if I go into labour, and Gairod said to him "Why? What's the point?? You aren't going to be here anyways!!"
So I talked to my mom, and she said not to worry, she would come out and watch the kids, no matter what time it is, and if she had to, she would just bring Lily out with her! She could probably tell I was holding back tears as I talked to her on the phone, so she was trying to be very reassuring and supportive!
So now I am really hoping to go into labour this weekend, just to spite them! I probably won't and everything will be fine, but it's still the principle of it! Lorna called me before they left yesterday, and said "don't have the baby this weekend", to which I replied "the baby is going to come when it wants to!"
They tried calling this morning, to check up on me, and I purposely didn't answer the phone! I know that's mean, but I am still mad at them, so I'll let them sweat it out for a while, wondering if we are at the hospital!!
2 comments:
I think that baby needs to get the heck outta there cause it's driving you crazy! Or crazier! Best of luck!
Mira, I TOTALLY agree!! lol! I am just hoping my hormones settle down soon after, and I can get back to my old, somewhat-sane self!
Post a Comment