I can without a doubt say that I am NOT nesting right now - But I wish I was!! I was really hoping that Jade getting back to school would get me back into routine, and I could start getting some stuff done around here! Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case!
I did really good on Monday and Tuesday, I got all of my house chores done on those days. But I really haven't gotten much done the rest of the week. My house is seriously dirty, and I DO NOT want it to be dirty when baby comes, but I just do not have the motivation or energy to clean it!!
I am sure part of it is because it has been SOOO hot this past week, and part of it is because I am so huge, tired and sore! I KNOW how much MORE tired (and possibly sore) I will be after baby is here, so I really don't want to exhausted myself in the little time I have left! BUT I also know I will have LESS time to clean once baby is here, so I want to at least start off with a clean house!
So unless anyone want to come and clean my house for me, I REALLY need to get the motivation and energy, and just do it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment