Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby Pool

I have decided to start a last minute baby pool, thanks to the suggestion of a few friends on Facebook! There is no prize, it is just for fun! But if you want to get your guess in - Birth date, sex, and weight - leave me a comment, and I will get you on the list! :)

To be fair, this is the info I shared on Facebook: Due date is Sept 23rd. With Jade I was induced at 1 week overdue. With triplets I had a scheduled c-section due to slowed growth of baby A (Kadance). I am carrying the same way I did with Jade - low and out front!

I will let you know who won after baby is born. Have fun guessing! :)

5 comments:

Mira said...

See and now I thought the title was Baby Poo. I was excited to read that one...; )

Jennifer Y said...

Here is a good site if you don't want to have to write all your info down!

http://www.expectnet.com/game.php

I will guess Girl! Sept 20th! 8lbs, 4oz.

It must be soooo exciting to know that you'll be finding out the sex soon on top of seeing your baby! I wish I could ever be that patient, lol!

Cassie said...

This is fun!! :)

Put me down for Sept 21st! (that was MY duedate, hehe) I thinks its a boy...7lbs 6oz!

The Merry Band of Fife said...

Boy, Sept 22nd (because I had my #5 one day before my EDD), 8lbs 2oz.

Jenn said...

Alright, I put you all on my list! I still can't believe that I am actually going to be having this baby within 2 weeks!! It seems like I have been waiting forever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...