Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's ALMOST time.....

for Back-to-school!!!!!

Jade starts back to school on Tuesday, September 1st! For the last few weeks I really haven't been looking forward to back to school. I can honestly say I have enjoyed having Jade home. I have also enjoyed having the freedom to sleep in a few mornings, let the kids nap late if they need to, and being able to go where we want, when we want, without needing to be home by a certain time to pick Jade up from school.

But now, looking around my house, and seeing what a disaster it has become over the past few weeks, I am actually looking forward to getting back into a routine! I have re-vamped my weekly chore list, and I am hoping to get this place back in order - at least for a few weeks, then baby will be here, and I am sure things will become a disaster again for a little while!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...