For the past 8 months, Gairod has had hardly any work, and we are now getting down to a scary point, where we have hardly any money left.
Luckily, in the past week or two, work has been picking up. The only problem is, this is a BAD time for him to get really busy!!
It is 9:50pm right now, and Gairod is STILL not home from work. He left at about 5:50 this morning. He figures it will probably be long hours like this for most of the week.
As hard as it is taking care of the kids by myself all weekend AND all week, I really can't be mad, because we NEED the money. It just sucks because I will be (hopefully) going into labour sometime in the next week or so, and I am going to need him there (and AWAKE) to support me! I am worried that he is going to work too hard all week, and totally exhausted himself, and then I will go into labour, and he will be too tired to function! THEN, when we come home with the baby, we will BOTH be exhausted.
So I am happy that he is finally getting some decent work, but it is just coming at a crappy time!
No comments:
Post a Comment