Sunday, September 13, 2009

DONE!!!!

I know all of my posts lately have been whiny and bitchy, but I don't care, because that is how I feel right now. I am done. I am done being pregnant. I am done with dealing with 3 cranky, whiny, not listening, 2-year-olds. I am done dealing with a whiny, attitude-filled 7-year-old, and I am done being on the bottom of Gairod's priority list. I am done with everything. Right now I just want to run away, and live by myself, with no one to look after but ME, until this baby is born.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

*HUGS*

The Merry Band of Fife said...

Just keep repeating to yourself - this too shall pass. I promise.

Special K said...

No one will judge you if this week you let the kids eat popcorn for dinner on the floor in front of a movie. If you let the kids throw the couch cushions on the floor and mess around on them. And if you let the 7 year old pick a new friend's house to visit each day, even if she should really be grounded. Just do what makes your life easy for the next bit of time til baby arrives and hugs to you!

Mira said...

Take care of you. You are normal and right on the mark. Just get that kid outta you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...