I am determined to make this week a better, faster, week! I have lots of mainly fun stuff planned, so I am really hoping it will fly by, and leave me not too exhausted and cranky at the end! lol!
Monday - This morning our Parent Link Playgroup started up again. Every Monday, from 9:30am - 11am, there is a free playgroup for kids 0-5, only a block from my house. I took the triplets quite often last year, and they loved it! I like it too, as it gives me a chance to chat with other parents, and let my kids play with things that I don't usually let them play with at home. For example: paint, chalk, play dough, coloring. Pretty much all stuff that I find too messy, so therefore deprive my kids of! lol!
Tuesday - Tomorrow I have my prenatal appointment! Some people may not view this as a "fun" activity, but for me it is! 2 - 3 hours, out of the house, with no kids - honestly, what more could I ask for?! Then in the evening I have to get groceries. Again, not an activity that most would find "fun", but I have recently started going in the evening, with just Jade. It's a nice chance for us to chat and spend time together, and Gairod has to get the little kids into bed!
Wednesday - One Wednesday a month, we have our TTMAC (Twins, Triplets, and More Association of Calgary) zone coffee social. This is where a bunch of moms of multiples that live in my area, get together in the evening, without kids, to chat and have some snacks/drinks. This is MY chance to get out of the house in the evening, by myself, and talk with other moms who can (somewhat) relate!
Thursday - This Thursday, MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is starting back up. I haven't gone to MOPS before, but I know several ladies that have, and they have been trying to convince me to come for quite a while, so I decided that this year I would try it out! It's two Thursdays a month, for two hours in the morning. They do different topics each time, and they have child care in another room (which is free), so you can actually listen and pay attention! Thursday evenings, Jade has her gymnastics class at the Little Gym. She started 3 weeks ago, and is really enjoying it! I am also enjoying taking her, because again, it is time out of the house with just Jade, and Gairod has to put the little kids to bed!
Friday - I don't have anything planned on Friday, so this would be a great day to have the baby! lol! Okay, maybe that is wishful thinking, but hey, I can always hope, right?!
2 comments:
I'm thinking I want my baby on Friday too!! Hopefully they listen! :)
LOL! If only it was that easy to plan! Hope fully we will both have our baby's soon!!
Post a Comment