Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tired of the Heat!!

I am normally NOT the type of person who would ever say this, but I am TIRED of the heat!!! It has been SO hot here the last few weeks, and it is supposed to continue for at least this next week. I normally LOVE summer, and hot weather, but being at the end of my pregnancy, I am sick of it!! Our house is like a sauna. That makes it hard to get things done. When you're sweating just sitting on the couch, do you really want to get up and vacuum??? It also makes it so much harder for the kids to get to sleep, as well as us!

I am ready for Fall! I want to start doing more meals in the slow cooker and casseroles in the oven. I am TIRED of bbqing all the time, because it is so damn hot in our house I don't dare use the stove or oven and heat it up even more!!

I am sure once Fall actually comes, I will be wishing for Summer again! But for now, I am TIRED OF THE HEAT, and ready for some cooler weather!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...