Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Weekend!

I already posted about Jade's birthday party sleepover on Friday night, so I won't go over that again!

Saturday morning, I made pancakes for breakfast, and it was so beautiful out, that Jade and Jordyn were outside playing by 8:30am! We got the triplets dressed, and had them out by 9:00am. Jordyn's mom can and got her at about 10:00am, and the kids and I headed straight into my mom's house. Gairod was going golfing for a hockey wind-up, so I decided we would spend the day at my mom's house, just for a change of scenery!!

So we spent the rest of the morning, and part of the afternoon, outside in my mom's backyard. We even ate lunch out there! By about 1:30pm, Cole was getting quite cranky, so I decided we better get going so that the kids could have a nap, plus we had all had plenty of sun, and I didn't want anyone to end up burnt.

When we got home and the kids woke up (they all fell asleep in the van, so I just sat in front of the house and read a magazine while they napped!), I got them a snack, and then it was time for me to get ready for dinner. Some of us wives were meeting the guys at the golf course for dinner. Gairod's mom came over to watch the kids. By the time we got back from dinner I was exhausted, so I stayed home, while Gairod went to one of the guys houses for a couple of drinks.

On Sunday, we didn't do much in the morning, but in the afternoon we picked up our new Suburban (I'll do a post about it later - after I take pictures!!), and went to a birthday party for a set of twins we know. It was at the Airdrie rec center, in the "McDonalds Playroom". The kids had a blast playing in the balls, and going down the slide!

Gairod had to leave a bit early, since he had baseball. After the party was over, the kids and I went to the ball diamond to watch a bit of ball, before going home for baths and bedtime!

So we had a busy, but fun, weekend :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...