Thursday, June 18, 2009

26 week prenatal appointment!!

Today I had my 26 week prenatal appointment, and my first one with my actual OB! I love my OB, he delivered my triplets, so I got to know him and his nurse quite well over the course of that pregnancy, since I had to go for WAY more appointments!


Everything is looking good, my weight is fine, and my blood pressure is fine. My uterus is STILL measuring 4 weeks ahead, so that means I am now measuring 30 weeks, but my OB didn't seem the least bit concerned, and he said that my uterus has been stretched out before, so it doesn't surprise him! The baby's heart rate was 145 bpm.

I am now officially onto 2 week visits!! I couldn't believe it when he said he wants to see me back in 2 weeks! It actually kind of freaks me out, because that means that we are getting closer to actually having the baby, and we are NO WHERE NEAR ready for it!! We still have to finish Jade's bedroom in the basement, paint the baby's room upstairs, bring in all the baby stuff, and buy whatever I don't have - which is actually a lot, since I got rid of ALL of my newborn stuff before we decided to have another baby!

I am still feeling great, and really enjoying this pregnancy. It makes me sad to think that in 3 short months it will be over, and I will probably never be pregnant again. I really don't want this stage of life to be over!

1 comment:

Mira said...

I'm jealous I must say. My DH wont let me have another yet or probably ever. i just want a onsie! You're doing great and I'm glad you're enjoying your pregnancy. Must be nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...