For some reason, I am very cranky today, and feeling sorry for myself.
Sometimes I feel SOOO isolated, and alone.
With the weather getting much nicer, I want to get out of the house and go do stuff! I want to go for walks to the park, go to the zoo, go to the mall, just get out with the kids, and have some fun! But I never have anyone to do anything with :( I really only have about 3 friends who I ever get together with, so if they are busy, which they often are (2 of them are moms of multiples, so I TOTALLY understand when they are busy), then I have no one. It's not that I CAN'T do things by myself, I CAN, and I often DO! But it is much more fun to have another adult to talk to!!
I spend most days talking to 2-year-olds, who's favorite words are "NO" and "MINE", so it's nice to be able to have a real conversation once in a while!!
I get bored staying at home all the time, and so do the kids. That's why we have developed such a TV problem (I should also note that while I am on the computer typing this, the kids are parked in front of the TV. I wanted to go to Urban Treehouse today, but no one wanted to go with me, so I am cranky and don't care today!!). We can only spend so much time playing in our tiny living room, and playing in the backyard gets boring too!
Sorry I am venting so much, but like I said, I am feeling sorry for myself today, and just needed to get it all out!
1 comment:
I feel for you & I only have 1 child... I can only imagine!!! ♥
Post a Comment