Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3 Toddlers + 1 bedroom = Not much napping!

The triplets are being HORRIBLE at nap time lately!! It is seriously driving me crazy, and I am sure, raising my blood pressure to unhealthy levels! LOL!

Their latest "thing", is they strip ALL of the bedding off of their beds, including pillow cases and fitted sheets, and throw it into a big pile into the middle of the floor. Then they jump off of their beds into the pile. When that gets boring, they flip Kadances mattress up against the wall, and jump on the board part of her bed. I am assuming they do this because it makes more noise then just jumping on the mattress.

I seriously do not know what to do! I have tried talking nicely to them, I have tried yelling at them, and I have tried spanking them. NONE of it works. As soon as I leave their room, they are right back to doing what they just got in trouble for doing!

Last night I was VERY tempted to take all of their beds and mattresses out of their room, and make them sleep on the floor. The only thing that really stopped me, was the fact that it would take too much work to haul everything out to the garage!

If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE let me know!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...