Friday, June 26, 2009

Last Day of School!

Today is Jade's last day of grade 1!! I am kind of having mixed emotions about it. I am looking forward to the summer break, and not HAVING to be out the door with all the kids by 8:30 every morning, but I am also sad, because it means my little girl is getting OLDER! In 2 short months, she will be in grade 2! That just sounds SOOO much older than grade 1! LOL!

I also REALLY like Jade's grade 1 teacher, and I get nervous about whether or not her grade 2 teacher will be as good. I don't know anything about the grade 2 teachers, so it's not like I have heard any bad things about them, but I also don't know any good things about them either!

Anyways, as of 2pm today, another mile stone will have come and gone - My little girl will be DONE grade 1!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...