On Wednesday, I took the little kids to the zoo! We were there bright and early, so it wasn't too crowded, and the weather was beautiful!!
On Thursday morning, we went to an indoor playground type of place, called Urban Treehouse. I am not a big fan of it, because it is geared more towards 4-5 year olds, so there isn't much for 2 year olds to do! But we got a LOT of passes for Christmas, so I need to use them up! Again we were there early, and we (and my cousin with her 2 kids) were the ONLY ones there for the first hour, then a couple came in with 1 year old twins for the second hour! So we pretty much had the place to ourselves, which was nice!
On Friday, I wanted to get a bunch of house work done. BUT the kids started off the morning pretty cranky. So I decided we would go to the park, and let the kids run off some of their cranky energy! When we got home, I baked a cake for Jade's birthday party, and cleaned the house! After school, Jade's friend Jordyn came home with us, and Jade had her "birthday party". We rented a movie for the girls, and ordered pizza for supper! They had a great time, and Jade was happy to finally host a sleepover!
Here are a few pictures from the past week!
Cole enjoying some corn on the cob!
No comments:
Post a Comment