Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So far, so good....

So I have been doing my new schedule for 3 days now, and so far, it is going pretty good!

The thing I am struggling the most with, is NOT turning on the TV. That used to be my fix for everything! If the kids were cranky, I would turn it on. If the kids were fighting, I would turn it on. If I wanted to sit down and relax with the kids for a few minutes, I would turn it on. If I needed to get something done, like making dinner, I would turn it on! So basically, the TV was on almost ALL the time, which I KNOW is not healthy for any of us.

Without the TV on, I find the kids are getting board, so I am already starting to try and plan out daily activities for the summer, that will get us out of the house at least once a day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...