In 10 days, we will (hopefully) be leaving for Waskesiu Lake!! I am SOOO excited! I can't wait to get up there, and enjoy 3 weeks of relaxation (well, as much relaxation as you can get with 4 kids, including 2 year old triplets! ;) ), and fun! I am starting to make lists of what we need to pack and buy, and figure out what I need to do each day to be ready to go by next Friday! Getting a family of 6 ready to go away for 3 weeks takes a lot of preparation and organization!
Then when we get back, I will be almost 32 weeks pregnant, and it will be down to crunch time, with getting the basement done, so that I can do everything else that needs to be done before this baby comes!!!
3 comments:
Where do you get your energy? And are you not scared your uterus might give out on you when you're far away from home? That uterus has got to be tired, ha ha...
Mira, if you read most of my other posts, I am usually lacking in the energy department! lol!
I figure if my uterus never gave out when it was carrying 3 babies, I am sure it will hold up fine with one! LOL! But really, I am actually a little nervous about travelling in my third trimester, but we are only an hour away from a hospital, and my aunt, who is an ER nurse, will be right across the street! :)
Wow, hope you have fun!!
Post a Comment