Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nesting!

So I think I am officially starting to nest!

I am really starting to get anxious about Gairod getting the basement done, and I have been on his case SEVERAL times a day about it! lol!

I am wanting to get a bunch of things cleaned and organized, like my kitchen cupboards, and this big microwave shelf thing, that we use for bill, papers, phone books, and JUNK!

The only problem is, that we are leaving on vacation in 5 days, so I need to focus on getting ready for that! But I am itching to do this other stuff too! I don't want to wear myself out before we leave, so I am trying to hold off until we get back! lol! I did let myself do some small things though, like cleaning the ceiling fan and light in the kitchen, which both BADLY needed to be done!

So now I am looking forward to going on vacation, but also looking forward to getting home, so I can really start cleaning and organizing! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...