I'm a homeschooling, homesteading, mama of 6! We are not exactly a "typical" family, and that's just the way we like it!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Our New Suburban!!
We got our Suburban a week ago, and I finally transferred everything over to it today! So I guess that means I HAVE to drive it now! lol! I am a little nervous, I am sure it will take a little while to get used to driving a bigger vehicle, and parking a bigger vehicle, but hopefully it won't be too hard.
Here is the outside.
Here is the very back row: we will have Jade, Kadance, and Hayden back there. Here is the middle row: we will have one seat folded down, then Cole in the middle, and the new baby on the drivers side.
We will try it out this way, and see how it works. If we don't like it, we can always try different seat arrangements, since we have way more options!
No comments:
Post a Comment