Remember how I was cranky for no reason yesterday? Well, by the end of the day, I had a reason.
Our vacation plans have changed. Gairod got a phone call yesterday, and a guy needs some work done, and it needs to be done by Monday. SO, instead of leaving on Friday, we are *hopefully* leaving on Monday. I know it's only a difference of 3 days, but it still made me mad, and totally screwed up my "getting ready" plan. We are *hoping* to still be able to be gone for three weeks, but may have to come back after two, if this guy needs more work done. So I was REALLY not in a good mood by yesterday afternoon!
But I am feeling much better about it today. It also helps that Gairod has decided to contract out the drywalling, taping, mudding and sanding of Jade's room in the basement, and the guy who is going to do it is hoping to have it done by the end of this weekend!! That will be AWESOME!! Then when we get back from the lake, we can paint it, put in carpet, and do the rest of the finishing stuff like the door, closet, and baseboards! So it is actually looking like we CAN have this stuff done by the end of August, which is what I was REALLY hoping for!!
No comments:
Post a Comment