Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Third Trimester!!!

I seriously can NOT believe, that I am into the third trimester already!!! Where had the time gone?!? This pregnancy is going by WAY too fast! :( We still have SOOO much to do in only 3 short months!

Even though I will be sad to come to the end of my pregnancy, I am also very excited to meet this little baby! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl! I also can't wait to cuddle and hold my little one, and see how the triplets interact with it :)

I am also excited for the labour and delivery process. I know that probably sounds weird, since that is the part most people DON'T like! But since last time I knew from very early on that I had no choice but to have a c-section, I am very excited to hopefully go into labour on my own, (I had to be induced with Jade) and try for a VBAC! I talked to my Dr at my last prenatal appointment, and he is very supportive of doing everything we can to make that happen :)

Then when it's all over, I'll have to start really working on Gairod for baby #6 ;)

1 comment:

Mira said...

Oh girl. You must like being pregnant! You're so funny. Hope you can do the VBAC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...