Tuesday, June 30, 2009

28 Weeks!

Today I am 28 weeks pregnant! :) That means only 12 weeks to go! I have gained a total of 21 lbs so far (I have been eating BAD the last few weeks and have put on a few more lbs then I would have liked to :( ). But I am still within the normal range, so that is good! I am still feeling great. This pregnancy is SOOO much easier than when I was pregnant with the triplets!

I am really starting to get excited about finding out the sex of the baby! More and more people lately, have been telling me how low I am carrying. That is the same thing everyone said when I was pregnant with Jade. So I am very interested to see if it is another girl, or if I carry boys the same way I carry girls! :)




3 comments:

Cassie said...

You are very lucky to have 2 of each already! lol...I would HAVE to know ASAP!!! Have you decided on names?

Mira said...

Oh I so can't decide if i want to know gender or not this time. But I sorta told DH he could choose and he loves surprises. Ooh, I regret that now. How do you stand it?

Jenn said...

Cassie - Yes, we have decided on names, but we are waiting until the baby is born to share them :)

Mira - Sometimes I almost can't stand it! LOL! The controller in me wants to know, so I can get everything done BEFORE the baby comes, but I also feel that the sex of a new baby is one of the only real surprises in life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...