Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another cranky day.

I had another cranky day today. I don't know what it is lately (besides the pregnancy hormones!), but I have just been SOOOO moody!

I woke up feeling fine, I got banana muffins made, laundry going, and all the kids fed and dressed. I was actually feeling productive :)

Then it was nap time. My least favorite time of day. I put the kids down, and they immediately started horsing around. They were stripping their sheets off, and jumping on their beds. I went in and got mad at them SEVERAL times. I then left them for a little bit longer, and they started emptying out their change table drawer, dumping hair bows and elastics ALL over their room. So I went in and cleaned it all up, and got mad at them again. Two minutes later they were doing it again.

I finally just broke down in tears and called Gairod, who was just over at his dads house, and told him he needed to come and deal with the kids, because I couldn't take it anymore! I sat and cried, feeling totally helpless, and like a failure as a mother. Why can't I get my kids to listen and behave? I am SO tired of fighting with them, EVERY nap and bed time.

So that totally changed my mood for the rest of the day. I just felt down. I didn't feel like doing any of the stuff I was planning on getting done while the kids napped, I just wanted to sit around and feel sorry for myself. So I layed down on the couch and had a little nap.

Now I am tired, and just feeling drained from the day. so I am going to bed! I am looking forward to my OB appointment tomorrow morning, and hoping that it will help pick up my mood!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Maybe its just the way the stars are lined up today?? Im CRANKY too! It has been one thing after another! It is nap time NOW at my house and the boys are causing trouble...ERRRR

Hope you are feeling better! Just take it easy! Glad you were able to rest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...