Friday, May 15, 2009

Lori :)

I just had to do a post about my friend Lori. Lori and I were introduced through our local multiples club, shortly after both of our triplets were born. Our due dates were only 5 days apart, but her babies came VERY early, at 26 weeks. They had lots of ups and downs during those first few months, but they all persevered, and are now perfectly healthy toddlers :)

I think part of the reason Lori and I hit it off right away, is because our families are very similar. She has a now almost 4 year old daughter, and I have an almost 7 year old daughter. She has girl/boy/boy triplets, and so do I! After emailing back and forth for a few months, Lori and I eventually got together.

It is SOOO nice to have someone to talk to, get ideas from, and vent your frustrations to, who is in a very similar situation as you are! Neither of us have a house that is big enough for our families, and neither of us have TONS of money.

Lori and I now try to get together a couple times a month, just the two of us, to scrapbook and usually a couple of times with the kids for a playdate! Every time I see Lori I am inspired, and come home with new ideas or motivation about how to tackle a current problem.

So I guess the point of this post, is that it doesn't matter how MANY friends you have (cause I really don't have a lot!), but it's the quality of the friendship that matters most.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...