Monday, May 18, 2009

Weight Gain

I will be 22 weeks tomorrow (I don't know why my pregnancy ticker is one day ahead, but I don't feel like going in and trying to change it!), and I am still on track with my weight gain. I have gained a total of 13 lbs, which is totally within the normal range. I am getting a little bit worried though, because in the last 3 weeks, I have had 2 weeks of 3 lb weight gain, and one of 1 lb. So basically I have gained 7 lbs in the last 3 weeks!I would really like to try and keep it to only 1lb a week, so I think I need to cut back on my eating! I KNOW I have been snacking too much in the afternoon's and evening's, and usually on junk. So I am going to try hard to stop it! I would really like to keep my total weight gain to 35 lbs or less, so that I am within normal range, and it will hopefully be easier to lose!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...